Regional Director of Membership & Business Development
The Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter (ABCRMC) is the leading commercial construction trade association in Colorado & Wyoming. ABCRMC is seeking a Regional Director of Membership & Business Development to grow, engage and serve the industry.
The Director of Membership & Business Development is responsible for developing and administering regional member recruitment and retention programs. The candidate for this role must be well organized, self-starter and passionate about connecting people. The Regional Director position requires someone who considers themselves to be social and outgoing to effectively acquire new members and maintain relationships with existing members.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prospect and bring new members on board to meet sales goals.
- Maintain and develop leadership opportunities in the region.
- Strategize opportunities for growth within membership and other association offerings.
- Organize and develop programs and events to maximize retention and attract new investors.
- Promote visibility of the organization via social media, events, activities & promotional materials.
- Create conditions for ABC’s policy, vision, mission, and related program strategies to succeed.
- Maintain membership database and regularly report on member prospects and retention progress.
- Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for connecting people.
- Creative thinker and fast learner, ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Self-motivated & proactive.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel within the state of Colorado.
Please submit a letter of intent, resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a PDF of this posting.