The purpose of the Bob Piper Construction Education Scholarship is to encourage further education and support growth in the construction industry.
Areas of Interest:
Construction-related fields or professions including, but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, masonry, painting, carpentry, architecture, or construction management.
Award Categories/Level of Education:
- A maximum of four scholarships (2-$1000 & 2-$500) will be awarded this year.
- Scholarships are available to students pursuing a Certificate of Completion or a post-secondary education leading to a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field.
- Intend to register at or attending an accredited college/university or post-secondary vocational school of his/her choice.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Provide high school transcript.
- Have a minimum accumulative grade point average of 2.0 from high school.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation. (The people providing the recommendations must include a phone number where they can be reached for verification).
- Be an American citizen or naturalized citizen.
- Must currently attend a high school in the state of Colorado.
Scholarship will be paid directly to the college/university or post-secondary vocational school with proof of registration from the participating educational institution. Payments will only be made toward tuition, books, room and board, and course related materials/supplies.
Applications can be submitted from January 1 through March 31.
Download the form now!